Quoin Rock Wine Estate and Gåte Restaurant at Quoin Rock attained four major wins for SA at the recent World Luxury Restaurant Awards Gala Ceremony which took place on Saturday 6th July at the State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Gåte has been declared the 2019 Global Restaurant of the Year Overall Winner
- 2019 Haute Cuisine Global Winner
- 2019 Molecular Cuisine Global Winner
- 2019 World Luxury Restaurant Awards’ Best Head Chef – Global Winner accolade – which recognizes sustained commitment to service excellence and outstanding achievement in the international restaurant industry.
- In addition, the Knorhoek Valley estate also scooped a win for 2019 Outstanding Architecture Continent Winner: Africa.